Good morning! We have separated the main news from the world of Science and Technology to let you know everything that happened last Wednesday (20). To check each news in its entirety, just click on the links below.
1. Netflix has a cheaper subscription plan but with ads. Netflix’s new plan would be a weapon to combat the historic loss of subscribers recorded in 2022.
2. Ezra Miller, star of The Flash, is arrested again in Hawaii. It is the second time in less than a month that the actor has been a destination in the US state.
3. Elon Musk wouldn’t get the money to buy Twitter. Trying to buy Twitter against the wishes of the board, Elon Musk has a hard time getting any money.
4. Netflix: all releases from May 2022. The streaming giant will have news expected next month such as the premiere of the 4th season of Stranger Things; see list!
5. See the calendar of FGTS withdrawals up to R $ 1,000, which started yesterday. The government measure will start this Wednesday (20), but the extraordinary loot will be available until December 15.
6. iPhone 2024 must have camera and sensors under the screen. The company still has technical problems to maintain the quality of the photos and content on the panel.
7. The cases of dengue double in Brazil in 2022 and reach 400 thousand infected. The rise in the number of dengue cases in Brazil may have occurred due to increased rainfall, mosquito outbreaks and increased demand for medical care.
8. God of War: Ragnarok has “something interesting coming up,” promises the developer. Cory Barlog, the director of God of War, celebrated the four years since the launch of the new saga of Kratos and his son Atreus; watch.
9. Mastodon, a Twitter competitor, launches the Android app. The open source social network already had an iOS app, but it wasn’t available on Google’s system.
10. Lunar waste: Shipments left around 180 tons of rubble. For NASA, the amount of garbage does not pose any problems, it also has scientific and, in the future, archaeological purposes.