We share exceptional information on the economy and business starting on Thursday 21 April.
1. The use of digital currencies is advancing by leaps and bounds, to the point that the MasterCard company has launched the world’s first “cryptocurrency-supported payment card”.
2. The Mexican Institute of Financial Executives (IMEF) has warned that the economy will continue to cope with uncontrolled inflation in the coming months, this is a negative effect of the war between Russia and Ukraine.
3. 99 out of 100 Mexican domestic workers lack job stability because they don’t have a written contract upholding their rights and benefits, the Ingi revealed. Here we present other very relevant data.
4. The Tax Administration Service (SAT) has warned taxpayers of the theft of data, such as electronic signatures, in order to collect a residual credit in the tax return.
5. Felipe Ángeles International Airport (AIFA) will have a VIP lounge for the Priority Pass program, starting in the second half of this year.
6. In February there was a 140.2% increase in imports of chocolate cars, Inegi figures reveal.
7. The Mexican Chamber of Mining (Camimex) has warned that the initiative to protect lithium will affect the country’s economic reactivation.